Atria Senior Living.
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria and serve older adults, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Apply today! No experience needed, just a positive attitude and a desire to serve others.
What Atria Offers You:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for increases and rewards
- Competitive benefits package*: health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation time, RRSP match, and more
- Loyalty Rewards Program*:
rewards based on community quality and customer satisfaction
- Meals and uniforms
- Employee and resident referral bonus opportunities
- Thorough and hands-on training
- Exciting and rewarding work with career growth/development tailored to your interests and promotion opportunities
- Supervisor support with open door policy
- Reliable and flexible schedule
- Eligibility may vary depending on full-time/part-time status, and location
- Enhancing the lives of older adults by providing services with patience and a friendly smile
- Promoting a restaurant style dining atmosphere and high level of customer service
- Setting and clearing tables, taking food and beverage orders and serving residents in a hospitable manner
- Understanding and reviewing daily menu and dining schedule with residents
- Embracing teamwork and collaboration among all staff
- Loves people
- Listens well
- Works cooperatively
- Solves problems
- Comfortable with technology
- Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, family status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
Waiter, waitress, waitstaff, wait staff, server, kitchen help, kitchen, food service, servers, restaurant, hospitality, dining services
Experience : 0
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Introduction: - The successful candidate will join a modern, growing team located in the heart of The Fractal Workspace. - The position is part time. - There is room for growth within the posit [...]
QUALITY RISK MANAGEMENT CO-ORDINATOR (Temporary Full-Time) - Extendicare Kingston Extendicare is a leading provider of care and services for seniors throughout Canada. Through our network of over 11 [...]
This is a Work from home position! Canada’s most dynamic and progressive Digital Agency is expanding its sales force for the 4th time this year because of the growing need for businesses to be onli [...]
We are currently seeking Warehouse/Sorting Associates for our Cornwall Location to help unload and sort incoming freight for deliveries. This is a fast paced environment. Shifts: Monday-Friday 8:00 [...]