The Credit Ratings Data Vendor Manager role is a member of the Strategic Programs Team within the DBRS Morningstar Credit Group and responsible for managing all data vendors for the credit business
An ideal candidate is proactive, a self-started and enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment.
This candidate will need to be comfortable with working across multiple teams with multiple activities occurring at the same time. The role is based in Toronto.
- Main point of contact for internal teams to collaborate and discuss data access requests/needs & uses
- Identify vendor options & work to implement/discuss/negotiate agreement terms
- Manage, review,
& approve documentation as needed within Salesforce and the internal Data Vendor Wiki
- BAU renewals, license management
- Review & reject/approve invoices via Coupa for AP processing
- Manage and maintain the data vendor budget / Provide (qtly) & explain necessary data vendor expense adjustments & changes to agreements
- Collaborate with Legal for review/approval of new agreement execution
- Collaborate with corporate on TPRM process for new & renewed agreements (as-needed)
- Experience working with vendors
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience negotiating contract terms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working directly with business users and communicating with IT teams
- Detailed oriented, manage self and others’ work cross-function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Power Point, and Word
DBRS Morningstar is a global credit ratings business, currently with 700 employees in eight offices globally. Formed through the July 2019 acquisition of DBRS by Morningstar, Inc., the ratings business is the fourth-largest provider of credit ratings in the world.
DBRS Morningstar is committed to empowering investor success, serving the market through leading-edge technology and raising the bar for the industry. DBRS Morningstar is a market leader in Canada, the U.S. and Europe in multiple asset classes.
DBRS Morningstar rates more than 2,600 issuers and 54,000 securities worldwide and is driven to bringing more clarity, diversity of opinion, and responsiveness to the ratings process. DBRS Morningstar’s approach and size provide the agility to respond to customers’ needs, while being large enough to provide the necessary expertise and resources.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities** Model the Core Capabilities to achieve service excellence, meet and exceed organizational objectives and support fiscal responsibility.* Survey the relevant mark [...]
Environmental Response Team (ERT) is a leading emergency response company providing water damage restoration, hazardous materials abatement and COVID-19 cleaning and decontamination services in the GT [...]
Job Description:A large family owned fuel delivery company servicing over 30 years in business based in the downtown Toronto area with multiple locations is currently seeking a part time qualified Adm [...]
Need 2 lentils installed in a brick and block wall. Opening is already done. You provide material. Need job done ASAP. Please respond with price and soonest availability [...]