MARI (Misdiagnosis Association and Research Institution).
Be Part of Our Team Today!
The Misdiagnosis Association and Research Institute (MARI) is an international, non-profit, non-governmental association dedicated to providing clinical resources to clinicians and the general public. This innovative and fast-growing association aims to become the largest and most comprehensive database of misdiagnosed cases. Through this work, we aim to remove the limitations and boundaries placed on health care and improve quality of life by providing excellent and equitable care to all.
What MARI has Proudly Accomplished:
1. Publishing four medical textbooks in the clinical field
2. Having approval for more than 20 medical textbooks
Acceptance of many of our students into Medical schools, Dental schools, Pharmacy schools, and many Graduate programs as of 2021
5. We are now active in 4 different countries; USA, UK, Canada, and Australia and looking to expand even more throughout the years
6. We are one of the rare healthcare organizations with 16 subsidiaries, including Medicine, Pharmaceutical, Nutrition, Law, Business, Artificial Intelligence, Technology, Robotics, Art, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for passionate, driven individuals who can work well with others and on their own. We are looking for organized, flexible and enthusiastic Human Resource (HR) Interviewers/Recruiters to join the MARI Human Resources team. Qualified individuals will work closely in assisting the HR manager and HR assistants in conducting interviews for various roles across the 15 different branches within MARI. This role requires applicants to take on situations that involve critical analysis, emotional intelligence, decision making and communication. Interviewers will be responsible for leading interviews, screening qualified applicants, scheduling/organizing meetings online, question generation and maintaining a track record of applicants. This role requires experience in leadership, excellent communication skills, teamwork and a flexible, time managed schedule. HR Interviewers will work as part of the Human Resources team and will work directly under the supervision of the HR assistants.
HR Interviewers must maintain active communication and will require that qualified individuals attend weekly online meetings to review objectives, hiring strategies and applicant reviews. Interviewers will need to develop tailor made questions to the position being hired for and maintain a database of applicant responses and executive decisions made. Refer to Typical Duties listed below.
- Provide reports/updates to the HR Assistants and HR Manager on a regular basis
- Attend weekly meetings and maintain communication with MARI managers/ departments online via email or video conferences.
- Suggest/develop hiring strategies
- Critically assess individuals strengths and weaknesses and assist in determining how the applicant aligns with MARI’s goals
- Generate questions on the spot to address/clarify areas of uncertainty within the applicant during the interview
- Maintain and update interview matrix with applicant responses to questions and management decisions
- Effectively communicate with MARI team members and management.
- Manage the technologies which are required to facilitate interviewing.
- Interact professionally and diplomatically with people of various educational backgrounds.
- Schedule and coordinate various interviews/meetings in advance with members of MARI
- Current or previous enrolment in undergraduate or graduate studies programs.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience working with Google Software (Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Innovative and strong decision makers
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Communication skills to discuss and document progress
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analytical reasoning
- Ability to prioritize and multitask when under pressure of tight deadlines
- Efficient and excellent time management skills
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent work ethic
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Protec Dental Laboratories Ltd. is a growing full-service dental laboratory located in Olympic Village area. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team in the Shipping & Receiving Department [...]
Our client, an emerging design and procurement firm, located in Burnaby, BC, is continuing it's growth trajectory and is in need of Commercial Lighting Designers. The successful candidate will have 5 [...]
THE OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE WORKER REPORTS TO GENERAL MANAGER THE COMPANY: Passion Drives Performance. InnVest succeeds because our people love what we do. Our entire team shares a deep-rooted [...]
This role is part of a Cloud infrastructure team where we work with the latest cloud and networking technologies, such as Cloud Foundry / AWS / Azure / Docker / Kubernetes / Terraform / Ansible / Pack [...]