Alexianer St. Hedwig Hospital.
Main responsibilities :
- Managing and receiving incoming phone calls to schedule patient appointments, follow-ups and answer questions
- Sanitizing examination rooms between patients
- Assisting with checking patient’s measurements such as weight and height and entering them in EMR system
- Preparing vaccinations
- Ensuring patient confidentiality
- Enter incoming results, consultation reports and other faxes into EMR system
- Minimum 1 year experience as a health care receptionist in Canada is a must.
- Bilingual (English + Punjabi/Urdu/Hindi) is an asset
- Knowledge of TELUS EMR system is preferred
- Excellent English communication skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Finch Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for an outgoing energetic individual to be part of our growing team. Full-Time Receptionist / Licensing Clerk. This is a full-time position JOB DESCRIPTION: [...]
- Cashing out customers and reviewing with them their invoices in detail as needed - Greeting customers promptly in person and on the phone - Ability to provide excellent customer service experien [...]
Location: 20 Frank Nighbor Place When people ask how the 401 Auto RV Group of Companies has become Canada’s fastest growing Auto/RV dealer group in under 10 years, we reply with 4 simple elements [...]
Location: 20 Frank Nighbor Place When people ask how the 401 Auto RV Group of Companies has become Canada’s fastest growing Auto/RV dealer group in under 10 years, we reply with 4 simple element [...]