Environmental 360 Solutions Ltd..
TITLE: Accounting Technician
LOCATION: Red Deer
REPORT TO: Regional Controller
Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and Organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and detail-oriented accounting technician to join our finance team. The focus of the role is will be maintaining the accounting records at the divisional level and to assist in timely and accurate financial reporting and compliance.
- Maintain the integrity and timeliness of the underlying accounting records.
- Review daily work submissions of accounts receivable and accounts payable clerks.
- Back-up coverage for accounts receivable and accounts payable as required.
- Assist with other daily and weekly financial requirements as assigned.
- Perform required month end reconciliations and prepare corresponding documentation for approval and processing.
- Ensure positive continuous improvement to the accounting and reporting function and associated processes.
- Ensure the financial and accounting policies and programs are followed and comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Other duties and projects may be assigned.
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar senior accounting role.
- Experience with Sage 50 and Sage 300 is preferred.
- Experience in the waste industry as well as TRUX Business Solution Software would be considered an asset
- Strong computer skills in all office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to work simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects.
- Proven ability to work independently while being a team player.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Room for advancement
- Coaching and mentorship
- Company sponsored benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Contributions
How To Apply
Click on the apply now button to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Accounting: 3 years (preferred)
- Sage Software: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The HSE/NSC Administrator is located in the Red Deer office, reporting directly to the HSE Manager as a member of the HSE team. The HSE/NSC Administrator must be knowledgeable with Eagle Well Servicin [...]
Your Opportunity: As a member of our nursing care team, you will demonstrate genuine interest and respect for our clients and utilize your knowledge, skills, and abilities to competently provide dir [...]
Your Opportunity: This Surgical Processor position is to support the Endoscopy MDRD. Description: As a Surgical Processor, you will be responsible for the decontamination, reassembly and steri [...]
Company Description Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more t [...]