The Insignia Hotel by Marriott.
Are you someone who is passionate about people, driven by purpose, and clever in your approach? If so keep on reading!!!
We are not about just offering a bed for the night. We are a culture of dreamers and doers and we are the happiest when we are brainstorming ways to enhance daily life at The Insignia Hotel. We are sophisticated boutique hotel offering a unique experience and exceptional service in the heart of Downtown Sarnia.
We are looking for a Night Audit Agent - a person who is the first point of contact for late-night hotel guests, the one that will make our guests feel at ease and welcomed and create personalized extraordinary experiences. A night auditor acts as a front desk agent,
with the added responsibility of balancing reports from the previous day’s shifts
What you will get out of it?
- To play a role in the first chapter in The Insignia Hotel and Marriott brand story
- The chance to join a growing company at an exciting time in the business, with a significant opportunity for your development!
- A slew of meaningful benefits for your career & well-being, in addition to all the great Marriott Perks!
What we will get out of it?
- A sincere and professional team player who is able to jump from role to role to ensure our guests’ needs are met at all times.
- An owner of the lobby and The Living Room! Inside and outside!
- Someone that will be equal and sometimes more parts of any of the following: Front Desk & Concierge
What you need to bring to the party?
- Fun loving nature Charming conversationalist
- Can do- flexible attitude- “maybe/or” problem solver
- Tech- savvy Multi tasker who doesn’t crack under pressure
- An eagle eye for details
- Basic Mathematical skills
- Night audit experience preferred but we can teach ya if you are game!
Your Duties: your day could include all or some:
- You check in and check out guests, make and modify reservations, provide concierge services, troubleshoot guest requests, maintain and stock the lobby, and continuously relay important room and guest information to other team members
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Sanitize, vacuum, and mop area around front desk as needed
- Perform other duties assigned
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Application deadline: 2021-06-07
Expected start date: 2021-06-14
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All employee and customers must wear a mask in public areas. Masks and wipes are available at the front desk. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the property.
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- night audit: 1 year (preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking to hire a Part-Time player to join our team. Candidates must have a positive attitude and be eager to learn on the job. Must be able to work Saturdays. On-Line applicants will not be c [...]
ABOUT OUR STORES: Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store is set up for a successfu [...]
RETAIL STORE MANAGER ABOUT OUR STORES: PetSmart is a retailer unlike any other; we don’t just sell products, we provide solutions that foster happy and healthy homes for pets and pet parents. Our St [...]
Description Position at Value Village Retail Warehouse & Production Associates Who we are: Value Village is a part of the Savers family of stores. We are a for-profit, global thrift retailer [...]