Thorncrest Electric is fast growing company offering over 100 years experience and industry knowledge. Seeking a recent College or University graduate for a full time position as Junior Project Coordinator, capable of working within a team environment. Willing to train a highly motivated individual looking to build a long term carrier in the electrical high rise industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with and assist Project Managers
- Assist field foreman
- Submit and track shop drawing reviews
- Expedite and track equipment releases
- Document and Log request for information (RFI)
- Track day-to-day materials as required
- Communicate with equipment vendors
- Electronically store documentation,
and project close-out documents
- Maintain project binders
- Assist managers/foreman with potential project problems, interferences and schedule difficulties.
- Assist with day to day project specific services as required
- Report to office daily
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have good time management skills
- Must have a valid G Driver’s license in good standing
- Able to demonstrate sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieve goals
- Communicate with vendors, contractors and consultants in a professional manner
- Communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the project.
Applicants for this position please submit resume online.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Safe COVID procedures in place
- Seeking a recent College or University graduate for a full time position as Junior Project Coordinator,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Swift Medical is seeking a Software QA Team Lead to join our team! If you’re looking to grow your career while making a significant impact with a leading healthcare tech company, then we have the ro [...]
About the role Enjoy has partnered with some of the world’s biggest technology companies to revolutionize retail. As an Expert, you will deliver personalized shopping experiences for customers at [...]
Punctual Beer Passionate Team Player Personable Enjoy fast-paced environment Flexible Schedule Hard Worker Part-time hours: 35-40 per week Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $12.20 per h [...]
Position Title: Project Coordinator Officer - NARP Start Date: July 5, 2021 End Date: January 7, 2022 Length of Contract: 6 months Possibility of Extension?: Yes Possibility of FTE?: Yes Ph [...]