Infosys is seeking a PMO Coordinator. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Mississauga, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of experience as PMO Coordination/Support/Specialist role
- Work closely with Project Manager(s) and/or Solution Manager(s) in coordination of projects from planning to execution/post deployment review
- Experience of working within the manufacturing sector
- Experience of supporting projects focused around Microsoft Office products, SharePoint, (on-premise), Office 365 etc.
- Set up and maintain a tool for all Project / Program documentation
- Co-ordinate the following: data collection from all team members, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders, collection of financial information to update the project's financial records, project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log, as well as the Project change management process
- Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts
- Organization of meetings
- Create staffing plan updates
- Updates to project status setup and maintenance of project/program health and burn reporting
- Manage, organize and maintain project data spreadsheet and files
- Creating and maintaining project reports
- Any additional project tasks as identified and assigned
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills,
expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Children's Aid Society of Peel Region, 25 Capston Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Req #703 Wednesday, June 16, 2021 At Peel CAS, our mission is to protect children and strengthen familie [...]
TD Description Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North America [...]
Sr. Backend Developer (Java / Scala) - 37383Location: Downtown Toronto (Remote for Covid) Length: 6 Months (High Possibility of Extension) Must Have Skills: -Experience with Java -Experience [...]
Company:IndemniPro Bilingual Claims Service Representative (Overnight) *Remote work* Full-Time Role Summary Provide immediate and customer-focused assistance to policyholders who are calling to repo [...]