Position Summary...A Pharmacy Sales Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.What you'll do...
1. Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
2. Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager.
3. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
4. Zoning the department.
5. Following proper procedures for: Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, and signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
7. Maintaining zero pricing errors (i.e. Scanning Credibility Program).
8. Calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1110 57TH AVE N E, CALGARY, AB T2E 9B7, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description and Requirements Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST), in recognition of our vision and [...]
Type de poste : Permanent Lieu principal : Montréal, Québec, Canada Emplacements additionnels : Montréal Vous apprendrez d’experts hautement spécialisés grâce au mentorat et au coac [...]
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page. Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innov [...]
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]