Position Summary...To create and maintain a secure and effective work environment for all customers, associates, visitors and vendors while demonstrating positive and professional behavior at all times. Increase profitability and mitigate shrink caused by financial and Physical loss.What you'll do...
1. Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
2. Make external arrests when necessary.
3. Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
5. Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
6. Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
7. Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
8. Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older License - Security Guard LicensePreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
500 COPPER CREEK DR, MARKHAM, ON L6B 0S1, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What we are looking for: - Someone to work: Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other Saturday Part-time hours: 20-24 per week Expected start date: 2021-06-28 Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Salary: [...]
Flatbed owner operator needed. To the USA preferred and Canada only might be considered as well. Well maintained equipment and minimum 3 years experience is required. Dry van operator is an option too [...]
Dishwasher Needed - Full Time & Part Time Busy Thai Restaurant In Markham Looking For Full Time & Part Time Dishwashers. Please Send Your Resume. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Schedule: - 8 [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations: Toronto; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; [...]