Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Financial Group, one of Canada’s largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the ‘accidents of life’ with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients,
TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 5,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
The Colleague Engagement team, within the broader TDI Strategy, Customer and Experience team, is accountable for designing, implementing and overseeing the Legendary colleague engagement strategy for TD Insurance. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Colleague Engagement, the Manager, Communications is a proactive communications professional responsible for providing strategic recommendations and developing communications for large strategic milestones.
- Provide executive communications, speech writing and engagement support for EVP, working closely with their Special Assistant, and our Corporate and Public Affairs (CAPA) partners
- Communicate the vision of TD Insurance and apply consistent messaging to articulate TD Insurance value proposition and strategic priorities
- Lead the communications deep dive and work collaboratively with the team to develop communications standards, best practice guidelines and communication plan protocols for TD Insurance
- Lead the preparation of communication metrics to analyze communications effectiveness and develop data driven recommendations to improve outcomes
- Own and develop communications strategies for Pan-TDI initiatives providing sound communication advice
- Deliver proactive communications consultation on key strategic business initiatives and events and provide direction and education to partners on communication standards, best practice and protocols
- Leverage both traditional and emerging communications vehicles, including Connections to drive employee empowerment and engagement around internal communications
- Work closely with key business partners and Corporate and Public Affairs (CAPA) to align internal communication activities and project deliverables
- Regularly advise key stakeholders of communication strategy status, while identifying opportunities to leverage learnings across the business.
- Demonstrated passion for Colleague and Customer Experience excellence
- 5 years+ of experience in a corporate communications or consulting environment leading the planning and execution of high impact communication strategies
- Professional writer with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in executive speech writing having worked directly with senior executives
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking abilities with experience providing internal communications counsel to stakeholders of various levels
- Resourceful with the ability to work independently but also collaboratively with a variety of individuals at different levels and from different business areas/functions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and deliver on competing initiatives under tight timelines while staying resilient and positive under pressure
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to independently navigate ambiguity and balance changing requirements and priorities in a fast-pace environment
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- Post-secondary degree with a specialty in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or related discipline
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. Please let us know if you require an accommodation - we will work with you to meet your needs.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Address: 176 Yonge Street Job Family Group: Human Resources Provides advice and counsel to a designated business/group to execute the HR strategy and business/group strategy. Completes specific op [...]
The ATSG – Technical Specialist is a key role in the Jolera Support Model, focusing on providing support for Major Incidents impacting Jolera’s top tier clients, continual service Improvement init [...]
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from [...]
Travailler à CBC/Radio-Canada À CBC/Radio-Canada, nous avons pour mission de créer des contenus qui informent, divertissent et rassemblent la population canadienne sur de multiples plateformes. N [...]