Please add [email protected] to your accepted senders once you apply.
This position is eligible for a Bonus of $650
Join us as a Remote Customer Service Representative in Canada to answer questions and provide solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of your own home. Begin a remote-based career with a team that pioneered work-at-home more than 20 years ago and represents many of the world's most recognized brands. In this position, you will:
- Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone via inbound calls
- Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions, troubleshooting issues,
and providing information in response to concerns and requests
- Educate customers on current product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and overall product value
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' business.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
- Full-Time, 40 hour/week schedule
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
- $150 payment after the completion of OJT/ICU
- $500 payment after the completion of 420 production hours after training including time in OJT/ICU
- Your recruiter will be glad to share all the details of this bonus
- Basic PC navigation skills, including basic search engine experience, browser navigation, typing in URL's, completing forms online, etc.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Able to connect with customers with empathy and offer helpful solutions
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, and distraction-free home workspace (we'll provide the rest!)
- A high school diploma/GED and are at least 18 years old
- Customer service or retail sales experience
- Experience providing customer service in a work from home environment
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• The ability to connect with customers with empathy & offer helpful solution
• Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
• A passion for helping those in need
SYKESHome provides remote jobs within the footprint of a global company, a team of more than 55,000 employees serving major brands around the world. Recently, SYKESHome was named #8 on the list of the Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs (to work for) by Flex Jobs.
Working with SYKESHome offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. The SYKESHome team provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their associates become the best in the industry. So, what are you waiting for? Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKESHome!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Vancouver Ready Mix is currently recruiting Ready Mix Drivers. These are seasonal, full time positions with competitive wages and an excellent benefits package. You must have a Class 1 or 3 Driver’ [...]
POSITION: Residential Sales Representative LOCATION: Langley B.C. REPORTS TO: General Manager / Sales Manager GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY The incumbent for this position will be part of our dedicated [...]
Oracle EPM Consultant, Vancouver, Canada WIPRO Role : Oracle EPM Consultant Experience : 15+ years Relevant implementation experience : Oracle EPM cloud Preferable Location : Vancouver, Canada, [...]
Chez Bouthillette Parizeau, nous édifions les bâtiments de demain en solutionnant les problèmes les plus complexes de nos clients. Notre équipe passionnée d’experts conceptualisent, développen [...]