Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
- Provide deep technical leadership and expertise to support and define future direction in one or more specialized areas or lead strategic development efforts on new or emerging data science related projects
- Work closely with business owners to identify opportunities and serve as an ambassador for data science
- Play a lead role on cross functional teams of data scientists, data and IT engineers, and business process owners to build cutting edge analytic solutions
- Design and deliver enterprise analytic solutions to our customers
- Develop powerful business insights from social, marketing and industrial data using advanced machine learning techniques
- Build complex statistical models that learn from and scale to petabytes of data.
- Provide analytical thought leadership and staying current on developments in data mining and the application of data science
- Provide thought leadership and/or broad industry knowledge across multiple business / functional areas or across the enterprise
- Apply industry / analytical expertise to provide innovative and sound solutions that increase business results and/or minimizes risk
- Identify new analytical trends / data needs and repeatable analytic solutions and works with stakeholders to generate hypothesis and create analytical models that help answer impactful business questions
- Accountable for creating and implementing processes and systems to extract knowledge or insights from data of various forms either structured or unstructured.
- Employ techniques and theories drawn on many fields within the broad areas of mathematics and statistics
- Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment with Big Data developers and Visualization experts
- Act as a lead or top technical data scientist and work closely with senior leadership on significant data projects
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation, and teamwork; ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Develop creative and innovative data driven analytical solutions to optimize operational efficiencies and leverage synergies to support overall business strategies
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
Breadth and Depth:
- Deliver advanced analytical capabilities above and beyond existing methods
- Exceptionally lead and run analytical projects autonomously and create and effectively deliver analytical presentations for executive audiences/stakeholders
- Showcase advance level peer leadership, impact and influence partner, and may mentor / coach peers
- Extensive understanding of the business supported and the overall bank with deep expertise and highly specialized knowledge of analytical concepts and techniques
- Act as a key business partner, guide and collaborate with business leaders to prioritize and identify key business needs and provide impactful analytical insights
Experience and/or Education:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- 10+ years relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Swift Medical is seeking a Software QA Team Lead to join our team! If you’re looking to grow your career while making a significant impact with a leading healthcare tech company, then we have the ro [...]
About the role Enjoy has partnered with some of the world’s biggest technology companies to revolutionize retail. As an Expert, you will deliver personalized shopping experiences for customers at [...]
Punctual Beer Passionate Team Player Personable Enjoy fast-paced environment Flexible Schedule Hard Worker Part-time hours: 35-40 per week Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $12.20 per h [...]
Position Title: Project Coordinator Officer - NARP Start Date: July 5, 2021 End Date: January 7, 2022 Length of Contract: 6 months Possibility of Extension?: Yes Possibility of FTE?: Yes Ph [...]