Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Product Insights & Analytics role provides business insight, advice and expertise to guide decision making and strategic planning by leveraging and interpreting data and analytical models to provide business specific strategic insight. Reporting to Senior Manager, this role will be accountable for:
- SusLead the annual planning process with respect to target modelling, plan allocation methodology, and communication of such internally, and to key business partners in our distribution channels; key point of contact for creditor strategic plan material
- Develop and deliver plan allocation and performance insights in our new acquisition strategies such as CP in Broker, expansion of MPS program in our MMS and Branch channel
- Developing analytic solutions to support business insight generation
- Serve as an authority on a given business domain and provide business expertise to place context around analytics discovery
- Provide business and performance reporting and analytics to enable effective business and workforce planning, as well as executive decision support
- Apply understanding of business strategies to produce relevant and meaningful data analysis to support business goals and objectives
- Develop analysis to illustrate business trends and identify areas of business opportunities
- Work closely with business partners to gain deep understanding of business and relevant objectives to contribute to strategic direction of business
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple simultaneous and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of personal integrity; with good judgment when managing and accessing sensitive information about the TD, our strategy, results, people and issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - professional, confident, transparent and concise communicator (verbal and written); with the ability to simplify complex information
- Must be able to translate data into simple consumable insights, and able to communicate the findings in a compelling story
- Organizational awareness and resourcefulness - understanding of whom to engage in order to identify solutions and resolve issues
- Undergraduate degree and/ or 10+ years relevant experience
- Previous experiences Planning function or FP&A; related experience preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in Tableau, SQL, and other BI tools considered asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What is the opportunity? In the role of Senior Manager, Strategic Data and Analytics, you will be responsible for evolving Private Banking data landscape to enable Private Banking growth strategy [...]
Requisition ID: 105986 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose The Manager, Data Science has a strong customer focus and [...]
Address: 55 Bloor Street West Job Family Group: Customer Solutions Researches, defines, aligns, develops, and implements sales and marketing strategies with P&L; (profit and loss) accountability t [...]
Address: 55 Bloor Street West Job Family Group: Customer Solutions Supports the design and delivery of customer digital experiences for the money movement portfolio. Ensures the customer is at the [...]