Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology.
TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Business Systems Analysis covers a mandate that includes (but isn't limited to) proposing technical systems to accomplish business requirements enterprise-wide. These experts build relationships with business partners and other groups of diverse subject matter experts and stakeholders (both internal and external) to:
- Plan + Elicit + Analyze + Document + Communicate +Manage system requirements;
- Assess client needs and recommend the right technology; and
- Offer operational and process-related analysis and support.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage, lead or oversee a team of Business Systems Analysts or Specialists in providing a broad range of business services and technical solutions. You will work in close partnership with ambitious business stakeholders and technology teams on a broad range of initiatives varying in risk, size and complexity.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Manage resources and prioritize work assignments, meet milestones.
- Provide guidance to team and appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify, develop and leverage business performance measures or metrics, share benchmarking and best practice information appropriately.
- Oversee and manage issue escalation and resolution, as well as ongoing monitoring and assessment to mitigate risks and monitor and track progress.
- Proactively intervene on ''at risk'' initiatives to support Business Systems Analysts.
- Oversee and provide input throughout documentation creation, delivery and maintenance.
- Champion team awareness of process, methodologies and tools.
- Understand scope change impact (e.g. timeline/cost and risk), communicate quickly and effectively.
- Contribute to project readiness and ''lessons learned'' assessments.
- Promote team compliance with business analysis and requirements methodologies and standards.
- Manage positive team, vendor, client and technology partner relationships.
- Develop sound business cases with stakeholders, emphasize reusability, scalability, innovation and enterprise-wide solutions.
- Maintain ''end-to-end'' view of the customer, business and processes to help triage new project requests based on changing partner needs.
- Communicate and negotiate timelines, budget, staffing, scope, milestones with project managers and key stakeholders.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management, team leadership, input into performance and development plans.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Experience coordinating and prioritizing multiple initiatives at once.
- Strength in developing effective relationships with different business units, portfolio and project managers.
- Ability to present and make recommendations to senior management and executives.
- Readiness to assume significant resource and people management responsibilities, prepared to manage a Business Systems Analyst team with projects that range in size (e.g. Tier 2-5).
- Enthusiasm and willingness to foster a culture that encourages productivity, innovation, process improvement, teamwork and a high level of professionalism.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 105246 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose Reporting to the Director in Asset Management Operations, t [...]
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their [...]
Address: 55 Bloor Street West Job Family Group: Data Analytics & Reporting Supports creation of effective roadmap of customer-centric decisioning, including understanding the data & strategies. S [...]
Address: 55 Bloor Street West Job Family Group: Customer Solutions The Product Manager, Home Financing & Equity Products will primarily be responsible for managing the acquisition strategy and P&L [...]