Is this job for you?
If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way! The Brick is currently seeking an enthusiastic and versatile Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team.The Financial Analyst will report to the Director, Taxation and Capital Assets.
During this time, we are pleased to inform you that the safety of our team members,
future team members and customers is our main concern. COVID safety protocols (including masks and social distancing) will be practiced during the interview process.
- Process monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare data for various monthly reports
- Perform variance analysis
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 3 years related experience
- Combination of experience and education may be considered
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to individuals both within and outside of the organization
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, fluid working environment
Why The Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal ''Paid'' days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your Opportunity: The Provincial Partnerships unit is seeking a new member to join its innovative team. This position is responsible for varied work of an advanced nature and complexity. Reporting to [...]
Technical Sales Representative Date Posted: June 17, 2021 Location: Edmonton, Alberta Number of Positions: 1 Summary: Identify business opportunities, sell Company services and products, devel [...]
Your Opportunity: St. Paul, with a population of approximately 5,500 and serving an area of 18,000, is located in the northeast region of Alberta, just 200 km away from Edmonton. St. Paul offers the [...]
Your Opportunity: Helping youth in their recovery journey is one of the most fulfilling opportunities you can undertake. The Youth Residential Treatment Program is in intensive, inpatient treatment p [...]