Is this job for you?
If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way! The Brick is currently seeking an enthusiastic and versatile Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team.The Financial Analyst will report to the Director, Taxation and Capital Assets.
During this time, we are pleased to inform you that the safety of our team members,
future team members and customers is our main concern. COVID safety protocols (including masks and social distancing) will be practiced during the interview process.
- Process monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare data for various monthly reports
- Perform variance analysis
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- 3 years related experience
- Combination of experience and education may be considered
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to individuals both within and outside of the organization
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, fluid working environment
Why The Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal ''Paid'' days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking fir Construction Labourers today To help frame and clean up Must have own transportation $18 per hour paid cash end of day Text only 587-937-3663 [...]
Your Opportunity: The DiverseCity Housing Team is an assertive community treatment team, with a housing first model of care, that offers clients who are experiencing chronic homelessness, as well as [...]
Your Opportunity: The successful candidate will provide support to the laboratory by collecting and processing quality specimens for analysis using Connect Care. Under the direct supervision of a Med [...]
Your Opportunity: The Laundry Worker II position performs a variety of tasks associated with the preparation, washing and distribution of linen and garments following approved work practices. Duties [...]