Is this job for you?
Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Do you love solving problems and finding solutions?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Would you like the security of a guaranteed wage paired with an unlimited income potential?
Business at The Brick is BOOMING! We are Canada’s biggest Home Furnishings Retailer and actively seeking to expand our sales force. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous retail locations. Guaranteed income!
As a Sales Associate, you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This vital quality allows you to be a team oriented individual who enjoys:
- Work with others to accomplish both common and personal goals
- Assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling
- Maintain knowledge of Brick products and services
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with others that will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Ability to learn new computer applications
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
Why The Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal ''Paid'' days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary: $25.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Temporary Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 2 NOC Group: Construction Mil [...]
Job title :LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE - ACUTE Community :VERNON Facility :VERNON JUBILEE HOSPITAL Status :RELIEF FULL TIME Position Summary If you are passionate about being part of a team t [...]
Job title :HOME SUPPORT SCHEDULING SUPERVISOR Community :VERNON Facility :VERNON COMMUN CARE HEALTH Status :CASUAL Position Summary Vernon is looking for a casual Home Support Scheduling S [...]
Job title :EMERGENCY NURSE Community :VERNON Facility :VERNON JUBILEE HOSPITAL Status :RELIEF PART TIME (0.56 FTE) Position Summary We are looking for an experienced Emergency Nurse to joi [...]