Is this job for you?
Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Do you love to solve problems and create solutions?
Do you have an exceptional attention to detail?
Trans Global is actively seeking to expand our service team. We need people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous retail locations! This position is responsible for reviewing and making decisions on all Bedding events. We are the point of contact for Manufacturers, stores and customers when questions arise about warranty and coverage.
- Review all bedding claims submitted both online and through technician reports.
- Respond to customers within 3-5 business days of receiving the claims.
- Submit legitimate RA requests to manufacturers on behalf of stores and customers.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and keep the stores and customer updated on all events.
- Advise customers and stores directly when an RA is received or declined.
- Responsible for providing replacement models when available.
- Help with escalated customers when a claim is missing information or declined.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service focus
- Team oriented
- Experience in a customer service or sales role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multitask and maintain organization
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft office programs
- Requires professional email etiquette
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Employee discounts & Personal ''Paid'' days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client is looking to a Senior Help Desk Support Technician to provide Desktop and Evergreen support in an enterprise environment. Must Haves: - 6+ years of experience with - Imaging comp [...]
Organization Overview CPA Alberta is the professional regulatory organization representing Alberta’s approximately 30,000 Chartered Professional Accountants (CPAs). Alberta’s CPA’s are among [...]
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from [...]
View all jobsProject Manager (ICI Projects)Scarborough, Ontario, Canada · Construction/FacilitiesApply Now Project Manager (Commercial Construction) $110,000-$130,000 + Benefits & Bonus Projects [...]