Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies
Join our team
P&C; Digital Strategy & Enablement is on a journey to transform the team member experience at TELUS. We are a national team that is innovative, collaborative and inclusive. Leveraging our deep expertise in systems, processes and policies, we articulate the strategic roadmap, drive its execution and maximize the value from all our HR technology and automation investments. Our team takes great pride in our high performance culture and shared TELUS values.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
In this exciting position,
you will use your excellent project management skills to deliver on projects of varying complexity and scope that will support the P&C; systems strategy and roadmap. You will work collaboratively to bring together managers from across the organization to carry out strategic initiatives to enable transformation of our people systems, with the underlying goal of delivering exceptional team member experiences. You will engage with internal and external partners and cross functional teams to manage the delivery of projects of varying sizes.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project and ensure documentation is standardized across projects
- Manage resources across multiple projects, and ensuring these are tracked and reported on
- Ensure all stakeholders are updated with all relevant details relating to their projects
- Identify and document risks, issues and dependencies, facilitating cross-functional discussions to reach solutions and escalating as necessary
- Handle competing priorities, particularly when working across multiple programs at the same time
- Build and maintain a good relationship with key partners to ensure an aligned and successful delivery
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a project management role with a focus on delivery
- Have a passion to provide an exceptional user experience
- Exceptional ability to jump into new projects, get a lay of the land and build processes as you investigate new opportunities
- Recognized for bringing people together, you work across groups, at all levels and provide regular project updates to maintain consistent communication across all teams
- Highly resilient, thrive in a fast-paced environment and can easily navigate change and deal with ambiguity
- HR business process knowledge and acumen
- SAP SuccessFactors knowledge and acumen
A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly. We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability —your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 31095 Company Located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), Vancouv [...]
Staff - Non Union Job Category M&P; - AAPS Job Profile AAPS Salaried - Information Systems and Technology, Level D Job Title Business Analyst II, Data & Reporting Department Security, [...]
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, finance, information systems, computer science, or related field - 3+ years of relevant billing operations, auditing, risk management, project manageme [...]
Job Description: In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority (Island Health), patient & staff safety is a priority and a resp [...]