Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology.
TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Business Management, Strategy and Governance covers all TD business management, governance and control functions. Business and technology groups naturally team up to support a technology function leader or a segment CIO, with overall effectiveness as their guiding force. Experts focus on four main areas: 1. Business Performance, Financial and Technology Strategy, Planning & Coordination 2. Operational Effectiveness 3. Portfolio Program & Project Governance and Oversight, and 4. Business Governance and Controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone who is well-versed at providing specialized business management guidance and support, but also motivated to implement policies, processes and initiatives that meet TD’s overarching business management, strategy and governance objectives. In this role, you may also provide complex reporting, analysis and assessments.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
- Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
- Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities.
- Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
- Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
- Adhere to internal policies / procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
- Support development and/or/ implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experienced in providing specialized guidance and assistance.
- Confidence and ability to work independently on projects end-to-end (primarily non-routine, escalated, and specialized or complex issues), generally within short- to medium- term horizons (weekly to monthly).
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your str [...]
Requisition ID: 108173 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose: Contributes to the overall success of 1832 Investment C [...]
What is the opportunity? Acting as a Maintenance and Support Analyst within the Swift and High Value payment services team you will be working on small to medium size enhancement and development p [...]
Toronto About Citco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets unde [...]