Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Do you have a desire to solve customer problems? Are you a strategic thinker that wants to develop industry leading solutions? If you are motivated by working in an innovative and exciting part of the bank, the Enterprise Customer Authentication and Protection team is the right place for you.
The ECAP team is responsible for transforming the customer authentication landscape and is looking for future forward thinkers that can help us bring the best authentication experience to our customers. Our goal is to balance security risk with a legendary customer experience to make interacting with the bank faster, simpler, and provide our customers with options.
ECAP provides solutions across the enterprise, from our core Digital platforms of EasyWeb and Mobile Banking to the North American Contact Center and Retail Branches. Daily interaction with Channel Technology Solutions (CTS), Enterprise Architecture, platform product owners and Line of Business partners is critical for driving meaningful solutions that solve problems.
Reporting to the Sr Manager of ID Proofing, the ideal candidate understands the core concepts of authentication and is responsible for building and managing the ID Proofing framework, which is part of the centralized enterprise customer authentication platform (CA and US). At its core, Identity Proofing is about verifying an unknown identity; confirming that they are who they say they are. The team needs a passionate product owner to drive the strategic direction of the framework and ensure the tools and processes are proactively managed.
A strong desire to explore the full capabilities of third-party tools offered by our vendors, such as Lexis Nexis, Trans Union, ThreatMetrix and BioCatch, and how they integrate with our platforms is critical for success. This expertise will be applied to capture current state business architectures, identify current-future state gaps and derive the target state operating model.
- Assessment of the external environment and leading companies to understand the ID Proofing landscape, driving new and innovative solutions as part of our strategic roadmap.
- Development of the target operation model to improve our ID Proofing framework, based on best in class tools and capabilities.
- Lead continuous improvement and tuning efforts of current ID Proofing tools and policies to increase pass rates for new to bank customers and identifying devices more accurately without increasing fraud.
- Work closely with FC&FMG; partners on BAU issue investigation, discussion and resolution related to stolen identities and true party fraud as part of the account opening process.
- Oversee Fraud/CSIRT Incidents with high dollar losses or critical gaps related to identifying and enrolling new customers to TD products and services.
- Provides support for customer complaint/issue resolution related to proofing tools and processes, SME guidance for production issues.
- Oversee ongoing vendor performance & incident support, assist with vendor invoice reviews & forecasting.
- Develop a deep understanding on how 3rd party ID proofing assets intersect with the enterprise platform and what data needs to be consumed centrally.
- Support ECAP & Partner projects that have ID proofing changes in their scope.
- Partner with LOB on pain points, identify and assist with tactical and long-term resolutions. Ensures effective oversight of backlog and defect management for production issues.
- Work with 1B partners on annual pRCSA review and testing for account opening processes, BTRA assessments for IDP assets. Assist with Fraud Capability Risk Assessments, audits, AML concerns, regulatory questions and other ad hoc requests as they arise.
- Identify and raise items for GIAM updates, IDP minimum requirements. Help maintain and manage minimum requirements documentation.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators reporting, ensure new capabilities have reporting requirements and can be established into a scorecard view.
- ID Proofing standards definition to ensure alignment across the enterprise.
- Good understanding and familiarity of Authentication concepts
- Technical knowledge of data injection from 3rd party sources into a centralized platform
- Bridges the gap between strategy and execution
- Analytical and logical thinking applied to creation of risk models
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups across all distribution channels
- Considers the authentication needs of customers and requirement to drive an exceptional experience
- 5+ years' experience in a similar function, preferably in the Financial Industry
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for challenging the status quo and the ability to stay resilient under pressure; proven ability to take independent action to achieve results
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to start at a high level and go deep to understand business problems
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to deliver results within strict timelines and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams, and achieve goals through others
- Consistent demonstration of ownership and commitment
- Promote positive and inclusive team environment
- Knowledge of financial applications and proficient use of MS Office including Visio
- Analytical Skills
- Relationship Building
- Impacting & Influencing
- Executive exposure
- Strategic Thinking
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- Post -Secondary education and/or equivalent working experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities** Model the Core Capabilities to achieve service excellence, meet and exceed organizational objectives and support fiscal responsibility.* Survey the relevant mark [...]
Environmental Response Team (ERT) is a leading emergency response company providing water damage restoration, hazardous materials abatement and COVID-19 cleaning and decontamination services in the GT [...]
Job Description:A large family owned fuel delivery company servicing over 30 years in business based in the downtown Toronto area with multiple locations is currently seeking a part time qualified Adm [...]
Need 2 lentils installed in a brick and block wall. Opening is already done. You provide material. Need job done ASAP. Please respond with price and soonest availability [...]