Is this job for you?
Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Do you love solving problems and finding solutions?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Would you like the security of a guaranteed wage paired with an unlimited income potential?
Business at The Brick is BOOMING! We are Canada’s biggest Home Furnishings Retailer and actively seeking to expand our sales force. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous retail locations. Guaranteed income!
As a Sales Associate, you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This vital quality allows you to be a team oriented individual who enjoys:
- Work with others to accomplish both common and personal goals
- Assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling
- Maintain knowledge of Brick products and services
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with others that will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Ability to learn new computer applications
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
Why The Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal ''Paid'' days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC) medcentrehealth.com Medical Clinic Lab Technician (Phlebotomist) / Medical Assistant Needed Opportunity: - Markham McNicoll Urgent Care Centre (MMUCC [...]
KGS Research is a market research and data collection industry leader, and we are looking for an energetic, outgoing, motivational, and goal-oriented individual to join the team! The successful candid [...]
M Chá Bar is a local corporation that offers most excellent bubble tea drinks. We strive to create a healthy alternative to the beverage drinks with a better taste. We only use real leaf tea, 100% f [...]
Busser Job Duties: - Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils. - Protects establishment [...]