Prolang, a national company specialising in professional language services, is looking for Language Teachers for private and group courses.
We're looking for knowledgeable and creative language instructors for our business language training courses. Come join our growing and innovative team of educators!
Candidates should have the following credentials:
- Minimum two years of experience in teaching language to adults;
- Experience teaching business language is an asset;
- Certification in training; Degree in English/ Education/ Languages or other relevant ;
- Sensitivity and flexibility to adapt to students’ specific language needs.
The main responsibilities for teachers include:
- Designing specialized content with provided material;
- Delivering the course and relevant assessments;
- Communicating with coordinator throughout the course - advising of changes or issues;
- Organizing and maintaining all documentation related to the course.
This a part-time position for language instructors. Hours depend on availability.
Prolang is based in Montréal but offers professional language training across the country. We offer virtual and on-site courses to our learners. For on site courses, Prolang teachers must be able to travel to our clients’ locations – travel bonuses may apply.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter.
Please note, only candidates deemed suitable for the position will be contacted for an interview. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
Language instructors must have native or near-native fluency in the language of instruction. It is not necessary to be fluent in other languages.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Notre firme qui domine les marchés d’événement aux détaillants, de publicité promotionnelle et de markéting stratégique dans la région de Montréal et Brossard/Rive Sud. Le représentant de [...]
Position Summary Reporting to the Director of Regulatory Affairs, the Manager will assume responsibilities within the Regulatory Affairs department to ensure the timely approval and regulatory mainte [...]
Renaud-Bray, fondée par Pierre Renaud et Edmond Bray en 1965, est le plus grand réseau de librairies francophones en Amérique du Nord ainsi que l’une des destinations culturelles favorites des Qu [...]
Smartcleaners has been in service for over a decade and actively looking for long term full time or part time candidates to support their team. In residential and commercial service sectors requiring [...]