La Compagnie d’Assurance du Canada sur la Vie
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for an Account Executive
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Account Executive will be responsible for the maintenance of productive relationships with Benefits Advisors and group policy holders, acquisition of new business, and management of accounts of an in‑force business portfolio. The successful candidate will work with a team to reach or exceed the objectives-sales, profitability, renewal, and persistency targets-set by management. The management of those targets requires great decision‑making ability, initiative, and creativity within a team.
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment and competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to work together with business partners and client companies
- A flexible and stimulating work environment focused on collaboration
- The opportunity to be part of a winning team
What you will do:
- Work together with Benefit Advisors to review quote specifications for potential clients, and write and present proposals to Advisors or potential clients
- Perform all duties related to the management of accounts assigned, in particular financial duties such as annual account renewal
- Ability to solve problems related to unusual or delicate claims and address financial matters for which guidelines are not available or act in cases where a decision must be taken after consultation with Field Management
- Resourceful to develop and maintain relationships with Benefit Advisors and be attentive to their needs, so that they are excited to do business with Canada Life
What you will bring:
- Undergraduate diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written with an enthusiasm for doing presentations
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to act quickly and put forward innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast‑evolving environment and adapt to growth and change
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills as well as motivation to achieve business objectives
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle, given the travel needs
- Designation of C.A.A.S. [certified group benefits advisor], GBA (Group Benefits Associate), or CEBS (Certified Employee Benefits Specialist) is a significant asset
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) helps people overcome workplace injuries and illnesses and helps business owners make their workplaces safe and healthy. Our people are at the heart of [...]
Health & Safety Account Manager *** Must reside in the Ottawa Region *** Bilingual English/French required. Love what you do. Join a team with a passion for protecting potential. Meet WSPS Workpla [...]
We are looking for an Account Manager (based on experience, up to a Senior Account Manager level). Reporting to the Sales Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for the maintenance of [...]
Company Appletree Shared Services Corporation Location Ottawa Who We Are Appletree Shared Services Corporation is the most progressive multi-disciplinary medical group in Canada. We ass [...]