Home Depot of Canada Inc.
Under the management of Department Supervisors, our Associates can flourish and reach their peak. They provide leadership by coaching, training, motivating and inspiring associates to perform at their best and encouraging their personal and professional development and growth. Department Supervisors work with Store Management, Operations teams and external partners to gain the knowledge and support needed to successfully meet the needs of our business and achieve results.
What sets us apart?
- Health and Dental Benefits for Full Time associates
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10% Shift Premium (Overnight Roles)
- The Home Depot Values that inspire team work and comradery amongst department leaders and associates
What you will be doing:
- Leading and Inspiring associates to build relationships with our customers, associates & peers in order to provide exceptional customer service and achieve top line sales with strong merchandising and product knowledge
- Ensuring department staffing levels meet business needs
- Managing associate performance through development, communication, rewards and recognition, and providing ongoing feedback
- Reviewing sales & other reports while working with assistant manager to make recommendations for improvement on; inventory, overhead organization and cross merchandising in order to drive sales
- Maintaining 100% in stock and overhead organizational plans
- Investigating, resolving and escalating customer issues as appropriate
- Communicating store sales, event and promotional activities through rallies and weekly department meetings
- Ensuring that all Safety and Asset Protection standards and protocols are clearly communicated and followed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including days, evenings and weekends
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years experience as a supervisor / leading teams
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
À propos de Gap Gap représente depuis toujours le style américain optimiste. Notre histoire débute par Doris et Don Fisher qui ont ouvert notre tout premier magasin sur Ocean Avenue à San Franci [...]
Description du poste : You are a visionary and leader. Other Architects come to you for advice and direction. You know what needs to be done, how to get it done and you have the drive to do so in a [...]
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Our Core Engineering team is seeking a Technical Project Manager (TPM) with recent experience in cross-functional project management and software devel [...]
Requisition Number: 79627 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Service Manager to directly manage our customer facing Service team. Responsibilities include hiring and performance management; managi [...]