Property Manager (Mixed Portfolio) Job Order ID:32558 Employment Type:Permanent Total Annual Compensation:$60000-80000/Yr Web Publication Date:4/13/2021 Number of Positions:1 Job Location:Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Are you an experienced Residential or Commercial Property Manager looking for their next challenge with a prestigious, well-respected developer builder who are always involved in interesting and unique projects? If so, then we want to hear from you!
This well-established developer has been active in the Vancouver real estate scene for over 20 years. With a mix of properties across the lower mainland - they focus on high end properties, and are always involved in exciting,
unique well-run projects that sets them aside from other companies. They place huge emphasis on work-life balance and have a relaxed and supportive approach
This is a Property Manager role where you will be managing a mixed portfolio of Residential (around 400 units), and Commercial (around 60 units), and around 6/7 buildings in total.
Main job duties will include:
- Develops building operating budgets, reviews and analyses revenue and operating costs to ensure compliance with lease agreements
- Manages the property's budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the portfolio
- Assists in the preparation of various leasing documents including offer to lease, lease agreements, amendments and renewals
- Assists with lease analysis as part of due diligence process for potential acquisitions
- Maintains properties and tenant profiles and leasing information and prepares monthly rent rolls
- Helps maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files
- Processes quotations, invoicing and billings for all rental properties
- Manages the coding of invoices according to the budget schedules
- Manages expenditures to ensure they are properly authorized, coded and are within budgets
- Reviews and tracks the Budget including monitoring of expenditures.
- Sends notices of late payments, arrears, NSF cheques and reminders of payments due
- Prepares credit applications to vendors
- 4+ years of experience as a Property Manager with either a Residential/Rental or Commercial portfolio (must have some sort of residential experience)
- Familiar with the Residential Tenancy Act
- Strong attention to detail
- $60,000 - $80,000 per annum
- 3 weeks vacation
- Annual discretionary bonus program
- Medical and dental coverage
- Annual fitness spending account
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Rachel Oakes at: (phone hidden) ext. 279 or email enter your email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: Diploma Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Inspectors and Testers, Mineral and Metal Pr [...]
- or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe After Effects - NUKE Additional Skills - Supervise staff or team - Supervisory Experienc [...]
Salary: $17.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Student Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: Diploma Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Le [...]
TELUS favorise votre cheminement de carrière! Notre programme coopératif contribuera à votre apprentissage, à votre perfectionnement et, ultimement, à votre carrière. Nos programmes de travail [...]