Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Global Engineering Services (GES) team has an immediate opening for the newly created position of Sr. Advanced Electrical Engineer. The position is responsible for creating product design changes and providing product design expertise to sustain and grow Honeywell’s Aerospace business.
The position is at Honeywell in Mississauga and includes daily collaboration with staff distributed globally at different product design centers, factories, and service centers.
The GES team is focused on improving supply chain performance by maintaining and improving designs for products currently in the manufacturing phase. The products are primarily commercial and military aircraft electric power generation/distribution and environmental control systems/sensors.
- Support multiple teams of other product design engineers, test design engineers, production, and service center staff to resolve issues with product design, modification, upgrades, customer investigations, supplier investigations, obsolescence, and test system design changes.
- Support product transitions from development to manufacturing phases and gain design authority delegation
- Use delegated design authority to review and approve class II product changes including coordination with internal and external customers for their approval and notification
- Provide product design expertise for input into field failure investigations, suspect counterfeit parts investigations, product export/import classifications, and failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action system (FRACAS)
- Provide material review board (MRB) engineering disposition authority for non-conforming parts
- Engage in materials savings projects to reduce manufacturing and repair costs
- Support capital purchases initiatives
- Provide estimates and statements of work for various engineering efforts and projects
- Communicate directly with internal and external customers and suppliers about product design effort to resolve problems such as supply chain delivery disruptions, no-fault-found situations, defect escapes, warranty review, and first-year-in-service failures
The Honeywell building is a controlled goods program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Overview: This person will assist with activities related to product costing, reporting, forecasting and variance analysis for multiple manufacturing facilities. This person will liaise with plan [...]
Additional Skills - Train staff - Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies Specific Skills - Prepare special orders - Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods - Draw up prod [...]
Ref #:876563 Specific Department and Program:CAPIS Location:Oakville Posted Date:May 11, 2021 Posting #: 2021-876563 Non-Union Position: Peer Mentor Department: CAPIS Status: Casual Hours: V [...]
This person is responsible for providing sales and operational support at branch level. Responsible for general administrative tasks by running various reports, maintaining customer information, and a [...]