What you will do
The primary function of the Systems Integrity Representative is to sell repair work that has been identified during contracted fire and life safety system inspections.
How you will do it
Prepare proposals and follow up on delivered quotes.
Gain commitment from the customer over the phone.
Communicate promptly and regularly with customers regarding all systems integrity issues, recommendations, and any other solutions that have been quoted.
Develop positive ongoing relationships with customers.
Maintain and update an inspection deficiency tracking system daily.
Report progress and metrics to management weekly and monthly.
Deliver sales to an assigned quota.
Act as the primary point of contact within the district office for customers with identified systems integrity issues and team with other sales reps for quoting and selling system repairs if required.
Interface effectively with the service department to assure delivery and improved service repairs.
Good computer skills are essential. Must be process oriented and energetic.
The candidate must be able to complete a defined training program.
What we look for
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs
• Highly motivated and success driven
• Upon being awarded position, must be able to complete a defined training program.
• Ability to successfully close sales with a positive customer experience
• Fire Suppression Industry experience preferred
• Administrative experience a plus
• High customer phone call background, with an emphasis on telephone prospecting
• Administration background
• Mechanical or electrical field service experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
LOCAL / Regional / Pick up & Deliveries/ Home Daily Western Logistics is a small, focused specialized furniture transportation company. We transport new office and residential furniture throughout No [...]
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY The Pipefitter is accountable to the Construction/Project Manager as well as the Site Supervisor as applicable. They are responsible for the supervision and labour services rel [...]
Enterprise Sales Description This is an opportunity to join our Enterprise Sales Team and continue Appcast’s proven record of success. This individual will be responsible for selling Appcast [...]
Req ID: 100153 Location: Central Zone, Dartmouth General Hospital Company: NSHA Department: FMS Housekeeping DGH Type of Employment: Casual Relief (3% FTE) x 100 position(s) Union Status: NS [...]