Junior Real Estate Paralegal Job Order ID:32549 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Web Publication Date:4/29/2021 Number of Positions:1 Job Location:Vancouver Canada
Our client is a leading Vancouver law firm with strong west-coast roots and the resources found at any top-tier firm. They are now looking for a Junior Real Estate Legal Paralegal to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is currently recruiting for a Junior Paralegal with experience in Real Estate. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the group on all matters relating to real estate transactions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some real estate experience and is looking to advance their professional career with a highly dedicated team.
- Document preparation - acquisitions and sales of various types of commercial properties, financing and development of land
- Administer files from start to finish
- Review and analyze title encumbrances, prepare terms of instruments for covenants and easements
- Conduct and review due diligence searches and completing summaries
- Prepare and diarize summaries of key transaction dates
- Prepare closing agendas
- Prepare all internal documents relating o trust transactions
- Liaise with all internal and external parties involved with the transactions, including preparation of correspondences
- Prepare and finalize reporting letters and diarize key post-closings dates and tasks
- Other administrative support as required
- 5+ years experience as a Hybrid LAA/Paralegal within real estate
- Graduate of a Paralegal Program
- Strong understanding of BC Land Title Office requirements
- Capability with e-filing including coordination of electronic meets
- Working knowledge of BC Online, LTSA, Municipal Tax Searches
- Document production skills and knowledge in preparing Land Title electronic forms
- Familiar with billing/invoicing processes in a legal environment
Salary $65,000 - $75,000, dependent on experience level.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Eimear at (phone hidden) ext. 262 or email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Service Technician - Lethbridge Job Summary Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. [...]
Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter Thinking about a change? We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefro [...]
Do you have experience managing and leading project teams in the following types of projects: Environmental Remediation Civil Earthworks Contaminated Soil Excavation Site reclamation and restorat [...]
Cook Categories - Cook (general) Cuisine Specialties - Japanese cuisine Work Setting - Restaurant Specific Skills - Supervise kitchen staff and helpers - Clean kitchen and work areas [...]