Home Depot of Canada Inc.
Under the management of Department Supervisors, our Associates can flourish and reach their peak. They provide leadership by coaching, training, motivating and inspiring associates to perform at their best and encouraging their personal and professional development and growth. Department Supervisors work with Store Management, Operations teams and external partners to gain the knowledge and support needed to successfully meet the needs of our business and achieve results.
What sets us apart?
- Health and Dental Benefits for Full Time associates
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- The Home Depot Values that inspire team work and comradery amongst department leaders and associates
What you will be doing:
- Leading and Inspiring associates to build relationships with our customers, associates & peers in order to provide exceptional customer service and achieve top line sales with strong merchandising and product knowledge
- Ensuring department staffing levels meet business needs
- Managing associate performance through development, communication, rewards and recognition, and providing ongoing feedback
- Reviewing sales & other reports while working with assistant manager to make recommendations for improvement on; inventory, overhead organization and cross merchandising in order to drive sales
- Maintaining 100% in stock and overhead organizational plans
- Investigating, resolving and escalating customer issues as appropriate
- Communicating store sales, event and promotional activities through rallies and weekly department meetings
- Ensuring that all Safety and Asset Protection standards and protocols are clearly communicated and followed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including days, evenings and weekends
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years experience as a supervisor / leading teams
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Summary Posted: May 13, 2021 Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number:200245286 Keeping an Apple Store thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all. In [...]
DIGITAL MEDIA & WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR - CFMWS Employment Opportunity: # HQO-21-118 LOCATION SALARY Headquarters $57,230 – 67,340 annually 4210 Labelle Street Ottawa, Ontario POSITIO [...]
Req Id: 288800 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other a [...]
Company description Children at Risk Mission: Children at Risk provide services and programs to families of children diagnosed within the Autism Spectrum Disorders to develop their child's behaviour [...]