Home Depot of Canada Inc.
Under the management of Department Supervisors, our Associates can flourish and reach their peak. They provide leadership by coaching, training, motivating and inspiring associates to perform at their best and encouraging their personal and professional development and growth. Department Supervisors work with Store Management, Operations teams and external partners to gain the knowledge and support needed to successfully meet the needs of our business and achieve results.
What sets us apart?
- Health and Dental Benefits for Full Time associates
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- The Home Depot Values that inspire team work and comradery amongst department leaders and associates
What you will be doing:
- Leading and Inspiring associates to build relationships with our customers, associates & peers in order to provide exceptional customer service and achieve top line sales with strong merchandising and product knowledge
- Ensuring department staffing levels meet business needs
- Managing associate performance through development, communication, rewards and recognition, and providing ongoing feedback
- Reviewing sales & other reports while working with assistant manager to make recommendations for improvement on; inventory, overhead organization and cross merchandising in order to drive sales
- Maintaining 100% in stock and overhead organizational plans
- Investigating, resolving and escalating customer issues as appropriate
- Communicating store sales, event and promotional activities through rallies and weekly department meetings
- Ensuring that all Safety and Asset Protection standards and protocols are clearly communicated and followed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including days, evenings and weekends
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years experience as a supervisor / leading teams
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our company is looking for a forklift operator (counterbalance) based in Ottawa ON to do warehouse work as well as loading/unloading trailers. Shift timing - 5am 3pm (approximately) We are p [...]
Take a central role The Bank of Canada has a vision to be “a leading central bank—dynamic, engaged and trusted—committed to a better Canada.” No other employer in the country offers you the [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Access - MS Excel - MS PowerPoint - MS Windows - MS Word - Electronic scheduler - Desktop publishing software Area of Specialization [...]
We are Pomerleau. And you could be too. Pomerleau is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in the construction industry, in the institutional, commercial, industrial and civil engineering sectors [...]