What you will do
The service sales role is critical to the overall growth and profitability of the business! The chosen candidate will promote and sell service agreements (PSA's) within our targeted Vertical markets including, fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, security, sound, communication and inspection.
How you will do it
• Sales achievements - meeting and exceeding financial targets where adherence to predetermined metrics is closely monitored, animalized and enforced
• Demonstrated knowledge of each stage of the sales cycle and process
• Prove-able sales results - acquisition, organic growth and retention
• History of territory management and strategic thinking
• Relationship (internal and external) expert, broker, and nurturer
• Embraces the value and necessity of new tools, methods and ideas.
• Interested in self and team development as well as adding maximum value in a complex, exciting, and ''no excuses'' sales environment.
• Grasps concepts easily and eager for continuous learning opportunities
• Personable, out-going, energetic, genuine, reliable, influencing, and memorable.
What we look for
• Post-secondary education
• 2-3 previous progressive sales roles preferred, but not required
• Aptitude for technical knowledge with high level of attention to detail
• Enviable presentation skills complete with the ability to captivate in both individual and group communications.
• Selling of ''service'' and intangibles
• Exposure to sales methodologies, standards, and disciplines.
• Bonus Qualifications
• Knowledge of fire and life safety industry
• Knowledge and experience in SalesForce.com
• Knowledge and exposure to Acclivus training and methodologies
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our company is looking for a forklift operator (counterbalance) based in Ottawa ON to do warehouse work as well as loading/unloading trailers. Shift timing - 5am 3pm (approximately) We are p [...]
Take a central role The Bank of Canada has a vision to be “a leading central bank—dynamic, engaged and trusted—committed to a better Canada.” No other employer in the country offers you the [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Access - MS Excel - MS PowerPoint - MS Windows - MS Word - Electronic scheduler - Desktop publishing software Area of Specialization [...]
We are Pomerleau. And you could be too. Pomerleau is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in the construction industry, in the institutional, commercial, industrial and civil engineering sectors [...]