What you will do
Responsible for analyzing customer needs, determine systems objectives and requirements, and to develop solutions for new or existing applications. This position is designed to significantly reduce the administrative support activities of the sales representatives, allowing them to concentrate on their primary goal of generating new business.
How you will do it
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements and/or specifications. Ensures the use of company Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
- Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation/compliance matrixes.
Ensures proper accuracy of technical take-offs from contract drawings and prepares questions to be submitted for clarification.
- Provides the Proposal Team with bid responses, functional specifications, notes and assumptions, exception lists, as well as material and installation labor estimates.
- Review equipment application, research outside purchases and ensure equipment compatibility.
- Provides ongoing technical assistance to the Project Management, Fabrication Department and the field organization during all phases of project.
- Identifies and prepares project submittal documentation including detailed descriptions of system operation, installation drawings and final acceptance documentation and follow up to ensure approval.
- Identifies and prepares project closeout documentation including as-built drawings and Operation and Maintenance manuals. Audit installed systems to ensure proper product revision control and customer support.
- Assists in evaluation and beta testing of new systems and subsystems to meet present or future requirements.
What we look for
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering or other related field or equivalent job related experience.
- Expertise in design, integration, installation, and testing of Integrated Systems Projects for complex low voltage security, access control, CCTV and Digital Recording Systems.
- Knowledge of large project management, database connectivity, basic LAN protocols, and serial communications.
- High level of proficiency in access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm and CCTV products and concepts.
- Ability to travel
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and, in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). When requested, accommodations will be provided throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. To request an accommodation please click here. Information you provide relating to accommodation measures will be handled confidentially. A copy of Johnson Controls’ applicable AODA policies are available on the Company website for your reference, and can be made available in accessible formats upon request.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Overview: This person will assist with activities related to product costing, reporting, forecasting and variance analysis for multiple manufacturing facilities. This person will liaise with plan [...]
Additional Skills - Train staff - Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies Specific Skills - Prepare special orders - Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods - Draw up prod [...]
Ref #:876563 Specific Department and Program:CAPIS Location:Oakville Posted Date:May 11, 2021 Posting #: 2021-876563 Non-Union Position: Peer Mentor Department: CAPIS Status: Casual Hours: V [...]
This person is responsible for providing sales and operational support at branch level. Responsible for general administrative tasks by running various reports, maintaining customer information, and a [...]