eDiscovery Case Manager Job Order ID:32588 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Total Annual Compensation:$80000-115000/Yr Web Publication Date:3/31/2021 Number of Positions:1 Job Location:Vancouver BC Canada
Our client is looking for an eDiscovery superstar to join their team! If you are passionate about eDiscovery, this is a opportunity to spread your wisdom and educate a wonderful Vancouver team on everything you know.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
This is a firm that strives for nothing short of excellence, supported by a team of over 700 lawyers and other amazing talent, making it one of the largest and most reputable firms in Canada. Their dedication is not only extended to their clients,
but also to each team member in helping them grow in their career.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Case Manager for this team, this is an opportunity to become a mentor in the eDiscovery field and work as part of a growing national team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an eDiscovery Case Manager, your duties include:
- Provide updates and approximate timelines for legal teams using Relativity
- Ensure all matters are completed within timeline and budget, updating needs if necessary
- Advise and oversee eDiscovery review and workflow
- Manage quality and input of data going into the databases including all scanned images, documents, transcripts, and so forth
- Track and provide status of tasks, including those sent to external vendors and other legal teams
- Monitor activity on matters to allow for archival and cold storage of workspaces and files
- Educate legal teams in the firm in best ways to use the eDiscovery solutions, including cost efficiency calculations
As an eDiscovery Case Manager, you will have the following competencies:
- 3+ years experience managing eDiscovery cases and working with databases
- Relativity experience is definitely an asset
- Ability to prioritize and troubleshoot
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- $80,000-$115,000 dependent on experience
- RRSP/DPSP matching
- Dental and Extended Medical
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Anna Sham at (phone hidden) or email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
There is an opening for the position of Relief Batch Plant Operator in our Langley location. The successful candidate should have the following qualifications: - Must have good mathematical skills [...]
Registration/Booking Clerk BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver, $22.94 per hour What you’ll do - Schedule and book patient appointments and follow-up appointments which includes booking comple [...]
Company description Turf suppliers is dedicated to providing home owners with superior quality artificial turf products and expert installation services at competitive rates. Job description Turf S [...]
Langley Farm Market (LFM) has six Metro Vancouver locations offering fresh produce, meat, specialty groceries, baked goods and delicatessen cold cuts. We are now looking for Meat Wrappers to join our [...]