Corporate Legal Assistant/Paralegal Hybrid Job Order ID:32563 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Web Publication Date:4/22/2021 Number of Positions:1 Job Location:Vancouver BC Canada
Are you a Senior Corporate Legal Assistant/Paralegal interested in joining small but growing firm with a close knit environment? If this sounds like the dream, why not keep reading and hit apply? We want to hear from you!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A small and growing firm with a brand new office Downtown, is looking to grow their legal support team. If you are a team player with a go-getter attitude and can hit the ground running, you will fit in well here.
- Creating and maintaining corporate records books (physical and virtual)
- Undertaking without limitation all tasks related to corporate records annual maintenance, including annual report and annual consent resolutions preparation and filing, billing and collection, and preparation of transparency registers
- Administration of the Firm’s corporate records system including regular review of corporate records and preparing documents to keep accurate records
- Maintaining ALF database, including uploading documents and information
- Preparing documents relating to change of officer, director, and registered and records offices
- Corresponding including regular follow up with clients and accountants, and keeping precise records of all communications
- Other duties relating to corporate records maintenance services as directed from time to time
- 2+ years experience with Corporate Records maintenance
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel, ALF, PC Law, BC OnLine, LTSA
- Organized and detail orientated, able to work both independently and in a team setting
- Takes initiative and as well as challenges
- $47,000+ per annum
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP matching
- Dental and extended health benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Anna Sham at (phone hidden) or email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Miles HR has an opportunity for a Part-time Administrative Assistant who has excel skills combined with experience working in a warehouse operations environment. The ideal candidate has exceptional or [...]
ABOUT SNOW CAP Snow Cap is a BC family-owned and operated Canadian company, honoured to supply our customers with fine baking ingredients and food products for over 40 years. We are looking for dedic [...]
Our client is need of a Product Manager 2 for an initial 12-month contract in Vancouver, BC. Description: With so much content out there, people are finding it increasingly difficult to find someth [...]
About HungryPanda Headquartered in London, the UK, HungryPanda is a Chinese food delivery platform established in the UK, which has covered the UK, France, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Stat [...]