Fraser Health Authority
Nursing Unit Clerk Posting Number 1351556
Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers, are you looking to join a diverse organization that offers equal opportunity for all of their employees?
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We are currently looking for Unit Clerks to work on a casual (on-call)
basis in a number of our patient care areas. Current and future opportunities may be available at the following locations:
- Abbotsford -Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre
- Hope/Agassiz -Fraser Canyon Hospital
- Burnaby -Burnaby Hospital
- Chilliwack -Chilliwack General Hospital
- Port Moody/Coquitlam -Eagle Ridge Hospital
- Ladner -Delta Hospital
- Langley -Langley Memorial Hospital
- Maple Ridge -Ridge Meadows Hospital
- Mission -Mission Memorial Hospital
- New Westminster -Royal Columbian Hospital and Queen’s Park Care Centre
- Surrey -Surrey Memorial Hospital
- White Rock -Peace Arch Hospital
Build on your career experience working in a fast paced hospital environment as you:
- Perform reception and clerical duties and act as a communication link for the area.
- Prioritize, process and transcribe physicians’ orders.
- Coordinate patient appointments, arrange tests and receive results.
- Assemble and maintain patient charts; dismantle discharged patient records.
- Maintain timekeeping records for regular and casual staff.
To join the Fraser Health team you have:
- Graduated from a recognized Unit Coordinator program.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
Work with an experienced and dedicated team and join our commitment to provide quality care to our patients and clients. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends and family as a great place to work!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Branch: Gas Affiliation: Management & Exempt Employment Status: Full-Time Regular We’re looking for new talent to join us as we reinvent the future of energy. Across BC, we have a diverse [...]
Specific Skills - Supervise kitchen staff and helpers - Manage kitchen operations - Clean kitchen and work areas - Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods - Plan menu [...]
Specific Skills - Respond to employee questions and complaints - Plan, develop and implement recruitment strategies - Oversee the preparation of reports - Oversee development of communication [...]
Major Work Area - Renovation - Maintenance and repair - Construction Work Setting - Residential - Commercial Specific Skills - Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and ha [...]