Fraser Health Authority
Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Posting Number 1350427
Are you looking for a place to showcase your clinical nursing expertise?
We have an excitingÂ opportunity for aÂ Clinical Nurse SpecialistÂ based out of Abbotsford, BC. This role will be focused on Clinical Programs & Operations. While developing best practices, you will also support the clinical integration, and develop specialized clinical work flows and process.
Practice in a place where excellence, innovation and learning are valued, and people truly matter. Reporting to theÂ Executive Director, Clinical OperationsÂ you will provide leadership using a system approach to planning, developing and ongoing quality improvement of clinical supports and services for the program.
To complement the team we are seeking a CNS with clinical knowledge, experience and passion.
Be part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary team of providers, dedicated to quality service and care.
- Exemplify and promote excellence as a clinical leader who supports and develops standard methodology and evidence-based outcomes across the system.
- In a patient and family centred care focus, collaborate with leaders to ensure safe, effective and appropriate client care through a clinical quality and patient safety lens.
- Be the leader that will shape an environment for clinical and service excellence.
Are you passionate about joining us? We will be looking for you to have:
- Mastersâ€™ degree in Nursing (other graduate degrees may be considered depending on area of specialty)
- Five years nursing experience, including three years recent, related clinical experience
- Current practicing registration with the BC College of Nursing Professions (BCCNP)
Our clinical team collaborates to improve and achieve the best possible care for our patients and improve their quality of life.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, hereâ€™s why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BCâ€™s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, professionalism and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Take the next step and apply, so we can continue the conversation about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Food and Beverage Serving Skills - Serve food and beverages - Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings - Take orders and [...]
The Company We are a local coffee roasting company based in Abbotsford, BC. We roast our gourmet coffees fresh to order in small batches for the best quality and taste. We are proud to work with a se [...]
Type of Crops Blueberries Raspberries Specific Skills Harvest crops Work Site Environment Outdoors Noisy Dusty Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Physically demand [...]
At Unlimited Workforce LTD., we are looking to hire skilled labors for our growing business. We are in search of dedicated, trustworthy candidates with a good work ethic. Our sites offer experience i [...]