Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $450 billion, CPP Investments is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to exceed $1.5 trillion in the next two decades. CPP Investments invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments,
and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, San Francisco, São Paulo and Sydney.
CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments’ important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the Managing Director, Head of Performance, Reporting and Analytics. This will include managing calendars, meetings, expenses, events, presentations, travel, correspondence and departmental initiatives.
- Provide general administrative support to the Managing Director and to the wider team.
- Reconciliation of credit card expenses on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Manage calendars on behalf of the Managing Director, working with external partners, administrative assistants, and other stakeholders to schedule and coordinate meetings (including preparing agenda items and minutes, and following up to confirm timely closure of action items).
- Maintaining organizational charts and monitoring employee counts.
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding of staff (including changes, and leaves of absence).
- Co-ordinate and provide support for departmental initiatives and projects, collaborating with participants from groups within CPP Investments.
- Accommodate and complete staff requests, managing timelines and deliverables.
- Book and manage complex global travel arrangements, itineraries or other duties related to support professionals who travel globally.
- Co-ordinate, arrange, and oversee department event planning process, as required.
- Work closely with other executive assistants and teams to increase efficiencies and provide overall departmental support.
- Work cross functionally as part of a team with other members and departments.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department and/or organization.
- Be a CPP Investments ambassador by playing a key role in representing the team you support internally and externally. Conduct work in a professional, friendly, easily accessible and approachable manner.
- Other duties as assigned (e.g. assisting other administrative staff when needed)
- 5-10 years of experience gained from fast-paced, professional environment
- College diploma or undergraduate degree is required.
- Experience providing support to multiple professionals and managing competing priorities.
- Experience with complex calendar management, booking high profile meetings, events, scheduling travel and managing expense reimbursement process.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Calendar), and comfort and interest in learning new applications.
- Extremely motivated, eager to learn, adaptable, calm under pressure and professional.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, as required.
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Exceptional (written and verbal) communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines
- Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as to perform effectively in a team-oriented and open-concept environment.
- Exemplify our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership, and High Performance.
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on Linkedin. #LI-NK1
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investments to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investments will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB POSTING #876880 Position: Administrative Assistant III Site: University Centre, Toronto Rehab Department: Toronto Rehab Executive Office Reports to: Clinical Director, MSK, Geriatrics and [...]
Description du poste : CGI is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high level administrative support for one or more of our Vice-Presidents in our Markham location. If you are looking [...]
Address: 100 King Street West Job Family Group: Business Management Operational activities related to onboarding/off-boarding activities for employees. - Properly setting up employees with tec [...]
Address: 250 Yonge Street Job Family Group: Business Management Performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, financial and human resources administration and provides professional supp [...]