Home Depot of Canada Inc.
Pro Account Sales Associates (PASAs) build and manage relationships with our Pro customers. PASAs are responsible for driving sales by identifying solutions using Home Depot’s full product offerings. Servicing the Pro’s needs is a top priority, and individuals in this role must have through knowledge across all departments. A PASA will enhance the value of the Home Depot.
We’re looking for individuals who can tap into their inner orange by:
- Developing ongoing relations with commercial customers of the Home Depot.
- Proactively driving sales and assessing current Pro needs on a continuing basis.
- Building strong relations with the Pro’s in order to pursue new account growth and generate business leads.
- Maintaining knowledge of marketplace dynamics including new suppliers and products, and informing our Pros of changes.
- Providing quotes and tracking accounts to reflect current Pro Account records.
- Achieving and exceeding sales and credit goals while delivering a strong customer experience.
The kind of orange we’re looking for will possess:
- Desire to build relationships and connect with members of the industry.
- Strong interpersonal & computer skills.
- An action-oriented attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- A competitive edge.
- Individuals should be flexible to be scheduled from Monday-Saturday between 6am - 6pm.
- You’ll be active and on your feet in this position, including ladder climbing and lifting.
- Our ideal candidate will have a combination of sales, retail and home improvement industry experience.
- Multilingualism is an asset.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you have quick service management experience? Are you a strong communicator with proven leadership ability? Are you looking for an opportunity to become part of a team working with Canada's n [...]
LOCATION: Thunder Bay, Ontario TERM: Full-Time, 12 Month Contract Summary Description Position required to provide emergency road service to CAA/AAA members. Duties/Responsibilities Responds [...]
At SMITH, we develop world-class experiential commerce solutions to help brands architect the most relevant, frictionless commerce experiences possible. We work at a high tempo, we collaborate, we’r [...]
Account Executive net2phone Canada is looking for a highly driven sales professional who is motivated by closing deals and has experience selling into the SMB marketplace. net2phone is an essential s [...]