Lannick Group of Companies
About the Company
Our client is a growing startup company within the pharmaceutical industry that will be looking to open an IPO within a few short years. They are looking to expand their finance team by adding a Corporate Controller reporting to the CFO. This role will be responsible for corporate accounting and reporting functions, including financial reporting processes, information systems, financial controls, accounting policies.
Why Work Here
- Competitive compensation
- Looking to move towards an IPO
- Growing Company and exciting growth prospects in the industry
- Opportunity to be apart of a growing Company
About the Opportunity
- Review and enhance the strategic direction and objectives of accounting and reporting processes, information systems, accounting policies and controls
- Provide best practices leadership in all areas of corporate accounting including AP, Payroll, GL, FA, Warrant and Stock Option Valuations, and Investee Company Fair Value Calculations
- Maintain accurate accounting records including consolidated reports, general ledgers, all related processes, controls and documentation and internal accounting policies
- Prepare and analyze financial reports including but not limited to variance reports, ratio analysis, monthly and quarterly departmental and consolidated financial reports
- Review and ensure accuracy of consolidated financial statements including income statements, balance sheets and related support schedules
- Draft, enhance, and maintain accounting procedures and policies
- Ensure corporate accounting records meet all regulatory, statutory and tax requirements
- Report on various audit, control, and accounting issues to Senior Management
- Manage relationships with external financial stakeholders
- CPA, CA
- 5 years progressive accounting experience
- Public company/IFRS
- People management experience
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29149.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion (€24 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by pro [...]
What we’re about IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience, so it’s not surprising that IMAX employees and their careers go beyond the ordinary. Our employees share a passion for qualit [...]
About the Company Our client is a global manufacturing company. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team and be the right hand of the Corporate Controlle [...]
About the Company Our client is a growing startup company within the pharmaceutical industry that will be looking to open an IPO within a few short years. They are looking to expand their finance t [...]