Requisition ID: 353861
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Oakley is part of Luxottica, a global leader in the design,
manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to other global brands like Ray-Ban and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
The Sales Supervisor works closely with the Store Manager to learn all aspects of running a store. As a member of the Management Team, the Sales Supervisor provides outstanding customer service, achieves sales volume, adheres to Oakley's visual presentation standards and maximizes profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets. The Sales Supervisor works with the Store Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assists the Store Manager with training and managing all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with work schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
- Maintains compliance with corporate communications by overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
- Coordinates merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assists the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Exercises judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Oversees compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Store Manager.
- 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- 1+ year of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis
- ABO Certification
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-(phone hidden) or e-mail [email protected] (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leadi [...]
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page. Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision in [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate First Aid Certificate Confined Space Entry Training Gr [...]
Avec des bureaux situés à Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, Markham, Vaughan et Montréal, Miller Thomson figure parmi les cabinets juridi [...]