LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology
LMC Manna Research is the largest network of fully-owned and integrated clinical research sites in Canada and one of the founding members of hyperCORE International. We provide Phase I-IV clinical trial services with specialized focuses on endocrine disorders, real world evidence big data research, vaccine research, and primary care studies.
LMC Manna Research provides Sponsors, CRO’s & ARO’s access to one of the largest fully owned and operated clinical research site networks within Canada at 20 sites across 4 provinces.
Our mission is to improve the health of Canadians today and tomorrow through clinical research.
our rapidly expanding team and site network is looking for a Clinical Research Recruiter who can work for us on a casual basis supporting our Head Office location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain and maintain computerized database of all ad callers via our 1 866 phone line and/or all web postings
- Return all phone calls/email responses to interested patients within 24 - 48 hours
- Accurately compete research tracking form
- Assist with database queries in screening and follow up with eligible candidates
- Identify appropriate study candidacy based on knowledge of each sites recruiting and upcoming clinical trials
- Establish and maintain effective communication with providers of various media and organizations
- Problem solve and create contingency plans to optimize enrollment via recruitment initiatives
- Occasional attendance at community lectures, health fairs or events to promote LMC.
- Work on enrollment and retention initiatives with Recruitment Team Lead
- Support and run initiatives that promote branding of LMC i.e. JDRF walk
- Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent (or in progress)
- Previous experience in sales and/or recruiting in a high volume, quick turn-around environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated attention to detail and multi-tasking capability
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in a Marketing or Sales position will be considered an asset
- Ability to think creatively for ''out of the box'' ideas on marketing and research promotion
LMC Manna Research seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovative opportunities and those who contribute to improving the health of Canadians today and tomorrow through clinical research.
Why LMC Manna might be right for you!
- 2019 All Star Site Challenge Winners (ACRP)
- 2017 Site Patient & Recruitment Innovation Award (SPRIA) Winner
- 2017 Clinical Researcher of the Year Award (CROY)
- 2016 Certified Best Workplace™
- 2014 and 2015 Canada’s Best Workplaces™
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Pension contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation days off
- Additional holiday closures
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Researchers & KOL’s
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
LMC Manna Research is committed to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner. These accommodations will be available upon request.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Research Officer Date Posted: 05/06/2021 Req ID: 3926 Faculty/Division: Dalla Lana School of Public Health Department: Dalla Lana School of Public Health Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto [...]
Date Posted: 05/06/2021 Req ID: 3926 Faculty/Division: Dalla Lana School of Public Health Department: Dalla Lana School of Public Health Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto) Description: A [...]
Date Posted: 05/06/2021 Req ID: 3926 Faculty/Division: Dalla Lana School of Public Health Department: Dalla Lana School of Public Health Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto) Descripti [...]
Date Posted: 05/03/2021 Req ID: 3882 Faculty/Division: Temerty Faculty of Medicine Department: Division of Comparative Medicine Campus: St. George (Downtown Toronto) Description: About us: [...]