Requisition ID: 353567
Store #: 005846 Pearle Vision
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Don't take the care of your eyes for granted, trust them to the people who have been caring for eyes since 1961 - Pearle Vision. At every neighborhood Pearle Vision, we believe that from the exam room to the retail floor you deserve genuine EyeCare.
Pearle Vision is also part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica. We're experts who know every appointment begins and ends with trust. And every pair of glasses acts as a symbol of our commitment to you, your family, and to our community.
Consider working for a Pearle Vision right in your community. We look for employees who are creative,
energetic, wide-eyed & people focused looking for exciting opportunities in eye care or retail.
The Sales Associate creates exceptional value in the lives of patients by delivering outstanding Neighbor Eye Care Experience. Develops and maintains a positive and productive retail-selling experience that ensures premier consultative patient care. Models Pearle’s commitment to providing exceptional patient care while maintaining sales behaviors/goals.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes a Connection; Connects the Dots; Reconnects the Dots.
- Creates a memorable experience with every patient utilizing optical selling skills and NECE behaviors.
- Ensures Pre-exam test, Eyewear selection, and data entry is Right the First Time.
- Demonstrates excellent product knowledge in a manner to help patients explore possibilities.
- Models the connection between exam and sales experience.
- Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames to include but not limited to the following:
- Utilizing optical prescription, evaluates prescription in conjunction with patients’ visual needs;
- Recommends specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit patients’ needs;
- Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements and prescription;
- Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools
- Ensures high quality through accurate measurements, correct pricing, and realistic delivery time.
- Maximized Managed Vision Care relationships and sales opportunities as measured by:
- Effective plan administration and local service;
- Improvements in average transaction;
- Locally initiated plans;
- Assists with ensuring store is effectively merchandised and presented according to Merchandise Standards.
- Assists with the timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by the execution of marketing programs and initiatives, and company standards for signage and promotions.
- Provides enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/ exceed patient expectations as well as foster positive partnerships with peers, management, doctor and support staff.
- Follows all company policy and procedures to ensure safety and security of business.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in a retail environment
- Ability to demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service/sales
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability, willingness to take calculated risks and follow-up
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results
- Ability to demonstrate the knowledge of basic phone and math skills
- Sound judgment
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-(phone hidden) or e-mail [email protected] (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company: FedEx Express Canada Job Title: Part Time Customer Service Rep Job Requisition Number: RC369600 Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Customer Service Time Type: Part Time Worker Sub-Type: [...]
Interested in a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? One where you are valued and respected, listened to, and empowered to live up to your potential? If so, Chartwell Reti [...]
Résumé des fonctions...L’adjoint à la pharmacie aide le pharmacien dans les aspects techniques de traitement des ordonnances et les tâches administratives afin d’augmenter l’occasion au phar [...]
Position Summary...The Pharmacy Assistant assists the Pharmacist in the technical aspects of prescription filling and administrative duties in order to increase the Pharmacist's opportunity to provide [...]