Under general supervision, conducts preventive maintenance, repair, and general servicing of low-voltage electronics systems including Building Automation, security and audio-visual systems. Responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction. Properly completes required project and service documentation. The successful candidate is a fast learner with attention to detail, and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Diagnoses and repairs electronic control systems: has and develops knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to write and test modifications in automation software languages.
- Adheres to all Johnson Controls and customer safety standards.
- With the support of the team’s energy manager, investigates and implements energy conservation measures in the building automation systems.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction. Meets regularly with customer to become familiar with operational problems. Keeps customer informed on outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or repairs.
- Manages assigned work to meet professional execution to customer satisfaction. Reports problems or changes to management immediately.
- Develops and distributes scheduled reports to Ops Managers and Customer Business Managers.
- Assists with development of incident reports following any major incident.
- Compiles job documentation, such as certificate of completion, customer training forms, training certificates and punch lists.
- Backs up systems, databases and controller programs and configuration files at regularly scheduled intervals. The specialist ensures these are filed appropriately and that copies are maintained off-site in addition to the on-site files.
- Provides support, as needed, to the JCI P3 Digital Solutions remote support team.
- Provides after-hours remote site support and emergency response on a rotating basis with other specialists.
- Continuously optimizes the low-voltage systems for improved operation. Completes a range of recurring preventive maintenance tasks and systems checks to ensure the systems operate optimally.
- Assists the site staff with validating that repairs and maintenance carried out on the systems meets organizational standards. The specialist assists with re-commissioning and functionality testing after repair work is completed.
- Conducts extensive self-study (reading, research and practice) to improve and maintain technical proficiency in JCI’s product lines. Completes certifications as required by the company.
- Other duties as required.
- 4 years - Technical degree in electronics, computer science, automation engineering or a combination thereof.
- 2 Years - Industry Experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must pass extensive security/background checks. May periodically be required to be on call. May be required to travel periodically within North America for training purposes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
****NEW RATE**** Rosedale Transport is a family owned business since 1969. With 15 terminals across North America we can provide and service our customers freight knowing their product will arrive qu [...]
- or equivalent experience Security and Safety - Bondable - Criminal record check - Confidential security clearance - Basic security clearance - Enhanced reliability security clearance - [...]
AutoReqID: 279227BR Position Title: Package Handler- Warehouse Job Summary FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medicatio [...]
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: None Positions Available: 7 NOC Group: Material Handlers (7452) NOC Job Title: W [...]