What you will do
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the warehouse and loading dock for all employees.
- Receive PO’s
- Order Job Specific Forms
- Ship and receive material daily.
- Keep warehouse organized and premises clean at all times.
- Maintains all shipping and receipts logs.
- Understanding and execution of procedures and processes for receipts, issues and transfer of all materials. (Includes, but not limited to)
- Notify Project Coordinators that Job Cost project materials have arrived.
- Receive materials in ACE per ACE PO Browser screen.
- Transfers inventory to TR sub-inventories, other Districts, or Job Costing.
- Reconciliation of material from Job Cost and Customer credit returns.
- Reconciles miss-shipments of material with TSP, vendors or carriers.
- Coordinates all RMA requests, processes and credit return to TSP or vendors for Excess, Warranty, or Repair material.
- Maintain all hard copy paper flows to validate that transfers are accounted for properly within ACE.
- Maintain & monitor inventory integrity.
- Assist Accounts Payable where needed.
- Perform other duties as directed
- Must wear proper footwear, gloves, eyewear or other PPE as job duties require.
- Maintains proper appearance and personal hygiene as he/she may have contact with clients, management and co-workers.
- Communicates effectively with all JCI, managers, technicians, staff and visitors.
- Ability to climb ladders and /or use man lifts to heights of 24’.
- Ability to operate Forklift
What we look for
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, excellent follow-through, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork with technicians, office staff, and centralized dispatcher required.
- Excellent computer and mathematical skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-5 years purchasing/inventory experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
- Must be able to lift up to 70lb.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you have experience managing and leading project teams in the following types of projects: Environmental Remediation Civil Earthworks Contaminated Soil Excavation Site reclamation and restorat [...]
- Term: 18 weeks (anticipated start date: May 31, 2021; flexible) - Hours: Part-time (M-F, 20 hrs./week; flexible) - Location: Remote/work from home; with ability to come to the Delta, BC head off [...]
We provide in every our clients and the public, and we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service. We cultivate an environment where employees feel respected, appreciated, supported, [...]
Postal Code/Zip Code: V4M 0B3 Category: Retail Requisition Number: 1388-012-SA-PT Date Opened: May 11, 2021 Number of Openings: 2 Job Type: Permanent Pay Class: Part Time Education: Some [...]