What you will do
The Strategic Account Executive operates as an executive-level strategic leader within Enterprise Accounts, a fast-paced, growth-oriented, entrepreneurial team in Johnson Controls Building Solutions North America. The Strategic Account Executive role requires a dynamic, high-energy, highly effective and engaging leader with a strong foundation in business leadership, c-suite relationships, and a proven track record for managing opportunities through the entire sales cycle. We are seeking a high achieving, proactive leader who is self-directed, internally motivated and operates with personal integrity.
The Strategic Account Executive creates customer demand for solutions/services that allow customers to achieve their mission by understanding the customer’s customer. This demand requires a leader motivated by high achievement to drive sales growth and strong wallet share of the customer. The successful leader effectively leads and mobilizes enterprise teams (sales, digital, services, engineering) and senior executives (VP, President) to commit to drive the unique strategic account strategies for sales growth and relationship management.
How you will do it
- Adding customer equity by creating valued business partnerships with c-suite customers; proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer; conveying a firm understanding of the customer’s business and political drivers.
- Developing strategic solutions for customers that appropriately consider available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances, strategic priorities, and probable consequences; clearly connecting solutions to business needs
- Passionately selling the organization’s strategy; continuously raising expectations of sales performance; encouraging and supporting team efforts to achieve and exceed challenging sales goals.
- Ensuring that the customer’s perspective is a driving force behind strategic priorities, business decisions, organizational processes, and individual activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs; promoting and operationalizing customer service as a value.
- Creating and executing influence strategies that gain commitment and organizational buy-in for customer solutions; persuading key stakeholders to take action by demonstrating how the work will advance shared interests and business goals and it is tied to our vision.
- Initiating and maintaining strategic global relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organization (e.g., customers, peers, cross-functional partners, external vendors, alliance partners) who are willing and able to provide the information, ideas, expertise, and/or influence needed to advance understanding of business issues and achieve business goals
- Using one’s knowledge of economic, financial, market, and industry trends to understand and improve customer results; using one’s understanding of major business functions, industry trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies and/or tactics.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Must have documented experience selling to C-suite individuals, including presenting and negotiating large opportunities, with proven track record as a closer
- Knowledge of the technology ecosystem, including the interplay between large investor-owned companies
- The technical inclination to build an in-depth knowledge of technology roadmaps and digital strategies to create customer solutions.
- Must be comfortable with the entire sales process and operate with a strong sense of urgency for achieving revenue targets.
- Must work cooperatively on a team and approach each day and opportunity with a high degree of passion and enthusiasm.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking For a Delivery Driver to Delivery to the Areas below. KLEINBURG-WOODBRIDGE-VAUGHAN-MAPLE-RICHMOND HILL you will delivery anywhere from 30-60 packages per day. You will be paid $2.00 per box. A [...]
Success requires teamwork. When experts share their knowledge and passion, ideas can develop quickly. This is what we call a good environment for innovation and that’s why we provide students and re [...]
Job Description Urgently Hiring for Join our Team! If you are a person that strives for excellence, loves to drive and owns a registered vehicle, we can offer you a career with First Route Driving [...]
The Role: Graduate Systems Analyst We are recruiting a Graduate Systems Analyst to join our Poker team in Richmond Hill! Why we need you: As a member of the wider Poker Development team, you will [...]