What you will do
- Perform HVAC Control systems programming, troubleshooting, installation, commissioning, and preventative maintenance as it is related to mechanical, electrical, and low voltage controls components.
- Respond to service and warranty calls using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools as well as a variety of hand tools including electrical testing meters and other electronic testing equipment.
- Provide front line technical and repair support through effective communications with Johnson Controls customers.
- Provide system repair and or update recommendations and assist in proposing of recommendations to Johnson Controls customers.
Be part of an expanding team of the best technicians in the industry while you build career with a first-class global organization.
How you will do it
- Loading Johnson Controls field and network level controller software.
- Performing commissioning and system diagnostics for all levels of system controllers as well as end
- devices (i.e. Sensors, actuators, etc.) and complete all required commissioning documentation.
- Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
- Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
- Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
- Execute company sponsored as well as personally initiated training to insure the highest level of knowledge and capability are maintained
- Engage with customers to fully understand their systems and needs.
- Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems, sequence and applications
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in mechanical and electro-mechanical fields
- Able to use hand, power tools and electrical testing equipment such as a multi meter.
- Solid knowledge base in use of personal computers. (advanced Microsoft Office skills required)
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- 5 years experience with Diploma in related field or 1-2 years experience combined with Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering field
- Travel required within Newfoundland & Labrador (role based in Central Newfoundland)
- Valid driver’s license
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Production Supervisor- Digital & Logistics Plasticraft, a dynamic and fast growing sign and graphics company requires a Production Supervisor for their Saint John, New Brunswick location. We are see [...]
Are you seeking immediate employment in a safe, clean, and relaxed environment? Join our Client as a Data Entry Clerk located in Saint John, NB. Data Entry Clerk $14.00 What's in it for You? [...]
We are an industry leader in the Promotional Products/Printing field and are looking for an individual to join our production team for the summer months. Duties include assisting in various productio [...]
Are you an outgoing, self-motivated positive person who loves to help? If so, we invite you to join our Penney Kia family as our part-time receptionist! Shifts will be from Monday to Thursday 4:30pm [...]