What you will do
• Responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection and upselling
• Perform service and inspection activities on electrical fire alarm systems - Troubleshoot systems and perform necessary repairs
• Meet customer expectations while performing quality service and inspections calls
• Manage inspection issues on-site to ensure fiscal requirements are met - Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems
• Provide specific solutions and recommendations to customers on the most efficient and cost effective methods to return equipment to working order.
How you will do it
Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop computer.
Make minor repairs with minimal supervision.
Provide technical training to less senior inspectors and trainees.
Complete assigned inspections on time.
Perform other duties as assigned.
What we look for
• 4 or more years of experience within the Fire Protection industry as an Inspection Technician.
• Knowledge of provincial building and fire codes for inspection purposes
• Ability to transport equipment and tools weighing up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to work in confined spaces and adept at maneuvering ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet
• Basic knowledge of electricity/electronics
• Strong computer and related software application skills
• Ability to manage large projects accurately and efficiently
• Customer service focused with ability to adapt to changing customer needs
• A valid motor vehicle license (Class 5) with annual abstracts to maintain eligibility
• Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation.
• CFAA certification considered an asset
• Preference will be given to those with experience in programming Simplex panels
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Agent(e) service à la clientèle Vous êtes persuasif et avez de bonnes habiletés en vente? Un poste de représentant des ventes vous intéresse? Description du poste Agence Cobalt reprend en c [...]
Work remote until further notice Position Summary Reporting to the Senior Director of Scientific Affairs, this full-time position will assume responsibilities within the Scientific Affairs depar [...]
Qui sommes-nous ? Effigis, leader reconnu dans le relevé géoréférencé d’infrastructures de réseaux de télécommunications et d’énergie ainsi que dans l’inspection et l’analyse structu [...]
Nous sommes une entreprise locale , notre concept est UNE FRIPERIE DE CONSIGNE Nous vendons du NEUF et du USAGÉ (du deuxième main DE QUALITÉ et ULTRA PROPRE). On paie les familles qui apportent le [...]