What you will do
Assist with fire alarm installation, commissioning, and programing
How you will do it
- Participate with trouble shooting fire alarm systems
- Be able to read and interpret construction issued drawings
- Complete work orders and administrative duties to communicate technician documents to office staff.
- Complete Verification reports in a timely manner
- Knowledge of multimeter
- May coordinate electrical installation with electrical contractor at job site as required. Acts as a liaison with other contractors/subcontractors where necessary to ensure site operations are fully coordinated
- Works towards the project schedule and work package received from the project manager and maintains regular communication on the status and execution of the projects assigned
- Participates in job site final walk on assigned jobs and or final completion for systems to service turnover on assigned jobs.
- Presents a professional image of JCI when communicating with customers all levels at all times. Establish a good working relationship with all customers and adheres to the company dress code
- Completes and submits timesheets expenses and other necessary information weekly ensuring a minimum productivity level
- All other related tasks as required
What we look for
- Able to work over-time and shift work
- CFAA Certification or working toward certification
- Electronics Technician / Technology Diploma
- Basic knowledge of codes and standards - CAN/ULC-S537, S524 and BC Building Code
- Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Operating System
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do you have experience managing and leading project teams in the following types of projects: Environmental Remediation Civil Earthworks Contaminated Soil Excavation Site reclamation and restorat [...]
- Term: 18 weeks (anticipated start date: May 31, 2021; flexible) - Hours: Part-time (M-F, 20 hrs./week; flexible) - Location: Remote/work from home; with ability to come to the Delta, BC head off [...]
We provide in every our clients and the public, and we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service. We cultivate an environment where employees feel respected, appreciated, supported, [...]
Postal Code/Zip Code: V4M 0B3 Category: Retail Requisition Number: 1388-012-SA-PT Date Opened: May 11, 2021 Number of Openings: 2 Job Type: Permanent Pay Class: Part Time Education: Some [...]